AntyradekAntyradek

All 11 art Reviews

Drawcember Day 3 doraemon and navi Drawcember Day 3 doraemon and navi

Doaremon has no ears.

megadrivesonic responds:

I know. I always wondered why they drew him with no ears.

Drake Drake

Looks too inteligent for someone, who likes fighting.

Steampunk airship Steampunk airship

That's funny everyone imagine airships like that. Vertical sails are useless when you are flying, you need tho have own engine to move against the wind, think about it for a moment...

The Homo Rainbow The Homo Rainbow

"Congratulations to all of you American Earthlings we’ve finally reached the point all Alliance species were at 10,000 Earth years ago, it’s progress."
Don't you think we came back to prehistory? I don't see anything spectacular in behaving like wild.

Sky City Sky City

At 9000 m the temperature is -40°C. But before that you would suffocate from lack of oxygen.
Oh, is it raining meteorites? Nothing else could rain at that altitude too.

But the concept of city with glass tunnels and space suit in every home would be nice.
There might be even starts visible during day.

Kiabugboy responds:

whoops. i guess 9000 meters is just asking too much. i should probably edit my author comments. maybe 1000 meter is more possible since its not higher than mount Everest. The idea of a space city is interesting, I might try to do that

Science Princess Bubblegum - Adventure Time Science Princess Bubblegum - Adventure Time

Where is the "Science"?

Final Prophecy: Gliese 581 G Final Prophecy: Gliese 581 G

I heard about this concept on National Geographic long time ago.
I always wondered how the civilization would look like, how they would build their houses etc.
And remember there is a permanent hurricane in the middle of the planet, where sun is at zenith.

Entia Entia

Thanks for your graphics. The book about Entia is not my favourite though. You should read "The Cyberiad", it has even more amazingness.
I send email to the Lem's family, so you might be featured on their site here:

cocolongo responds:

Thank you Antyradek . I agree , for the few things I´ve read already ,I like his style ,sarcastic and deep in meaning, there are more works on their way now. soon you´ll see the constructors ..I say no more.
cheers!

Early watering Early watering

Look like Kurdles from Entia. A story of Stanisław Lem called "Observation on the spot".
There is even that artificial moon, with purpose to mislead travelers.

cocolongo responds:

A Kurdl is a huge animal inhabiting the marshes of Entia. Sadly I cannot read it since it is not translated yet but it pretty much resembles my idea, in fact I thought of having a group of "travelers" crossing the marshes , but I didn´t want to overcrowd the image. in my draft I made some bird like creatures too , I guess ,I´ll try to ask a friend who speaks polish to help me out with this. thank you for your comment!!!

Earth Earth

Next time try a Toon Shader. You need to swich to Cycles though.